Friday, March 14, 2008

Rap/Dance Tune "I love my Hooptee!"




A special shout-out to Florida Rapper Lyrikill*! Thanks to his mad skills, we now have our very own hooptylicious dance tune!

Wanna make your own YouTube video for "I love my Hoopty"? Send it to us and we'll post it!

*as heard on Miami's own Power96 WPOW!

**by clicking on this weblink you are going to a web-site that is not operated by the credit union. Carolina Postal Credit Union is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites. Please be advised that Carolina Postal Credit Union does not represent either the third party or you, the member, if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by the credit union. PARENT ALERT: clicking on the end of the video will take you to YouTube where mature & immature language is rampant on postings etc - please use caution when sharing with younger hoopties.....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME SONG!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME SONG!

Savvy Saver said...

thank you! Have a hooptylicious day!

Anonymous said...

HOOP-TAY! ;-)

Brilliant. Simply. Brilliant!

Unknown said...

I Love this! It actually made me shed a tear for my old long lost hoopty. (sniff sniff) Thanks for the memories!

Fabulous Stuff!

Kelley Parks

Anonymous said...

As one of the winners of this "Hoopty" contest - I am thrilled to know that cool people exist that understand and embrace the distinguished art of drving a cool car such as a hoopty. Some people really don't 'get it' but this song is perfect for those of us with so much class!

Anonymous said...

Makes you want to buy a hoopty and finance it of course with a CPCU loan! :)

Anonymous said...

It's got mad beats! - da'riz

Anonymous said...

My daughter got hit and totaled by a man with no insurance on his car. I asked my daughter who in their right mind would drive a car with no insurance and she told me it was "only a Hooptee" and I had no idea what she was talking about.

She tried to explain it to me, but I still didn't understand. This video is great...I now get the picture of why I see all these (what I would call junk) cars on the road.

ARKANSAS GUY

Anonymous said...

That video is great - hilarious! This is my first visit to this blog. What an innovative, fun and engaging way to introduce your Auto Loan. It looks like it's working successfully too. I always enjoy what we think of as "conservative people/credit unions & banks" break-out of that stereotype. Cheers to your awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Rather nice site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. BTW, try to add some images :).